By Katie McGregor
posted by Katie at 10:46 am
East Barnet are thoroughly enjoying this, good luck!
By Anonymous, at Saturday, 09 September, 2006
I am glad..but who are East Barnet? Is that Daddy and Fi?
By Katie, at Sunday, 10 September, 2006
Woohoo! Hiya Kt! Looks like mad fun travellyness! SO far I have failed to find any mention of CAKE tho -are u ill?
By Anonymous, at Friday, 22 September, 2006
Post a Comment << Home
This is the website of Katie's travels around the globe.
3 Comments:
East Barnet are thoroughly enjoying this, good luck!
By
Anonymous, at Saturday, 09 September, 2006
I am glad..but who are East Barnet? Is that Daddy and Fi?
By
Katie, at Sunday, 10 September, 2006
Woohoo! Hiya Kt! Looks like mad fun travellyness! SO far I have failed to find any mention of CAKE tho -are u ill?
By
Anonymous, at Friday, 22 September, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home