Around the World in 38 Days
By Katie McGregor

Monday, September 25, 2006

Closure

I have had a request from a few folk for a finishing blog so here it is.

I landed at Heathrow last Tuesday and since arriving home have been manically depressed at how quickly and easily I fell back into the dull world of washing up, making dinner and other such recently unpractised chores. It shocks me that only last week I was on the other side of the Earth tootling around Korean shops and eating yellow radish. Planning for university next week has given me little time to reflect on what I have done and seen. Woe is me.

So aside from a few souvenirs dotted around the place and the torn remnents of baggage stickers in the bin, it has all gone.



Until next year anyway...


A peachy sunrise in Bali.

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for the closure. I hope that you are not feeling too depressed, now that you are back doing mundane day to day chores! (You have joined the REAL world once again!)
    I would just like to wish you all the best studying for your Masters Degree. Hope you really enjoy the course.
    Take care and goodbye until next year...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, 01 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Katie's Counter