Katie...Hello!! I have been trying to leave comments for the whole of your journey but I don't think you have seen any of them :-( It looks fantastic, and the pictures are amazing. I can't wait to see you when you get back. Have fun in your last leg of the travelling tour. Have you been bitten by the travelling bug yet?!! Love Emma xxxxx(lintern)
Hi Emma! Sorry bout the comment thing. My fault. We shall definitely have our Basingstoke drink when I am back. Hope the office is still lots and lots and lots of fun. Te he. Kt xxx
4 Comments:
Aah, Kiwi!
I see him now.
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 14 September, 2006
Katie...Hello!! I have been trying to leave comments for the whole of your journey but I don't think you have seen any of them :-(
It looks fantastic, and the pictures are amazing. I can't wait to see you when you get back. Have fun in your last leg of the travelling tour. Have you been bitten by the travelling bug yet?!!
Love Emma xxxxx(lintern)
By
Anonymous, at Thursday, 14 September, 2006
Hi Emma! Sorry bout the comment thing. My fault. We shall definitely have our Basingstoke drink when I am back. Hope the office is still lots and lots and lots of fun. Te he. Kt xxx
By
Katie, at Thursday, 14 September, 2006
Well done Ryan. Anyone else spot Kiwi? He is my cuddly companion. We all love Kiwi.
By
Katie, at Thursday, 14 September, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home